Skip to main content

What is your biggest complaint

Today's life we have many challenges and we have so many complaints from LIFE. We deals many things with our relationship. Everyone is complaining in relationship from each others. Just stopped & think one COMPLAINT is comman and its a major.

A husband has complaint that his wife not listening him.
A wife has complaint that his husband not listening her.
A parents have complaint about their children that they are not listening.
Children having same complaint that our parents not listen us.

"Interesting thing is this nobody listening anyone."
Everyone think that I am Right.

"My wife usually teach my son in evening. She always complaint that he is not listening me and not doing home work properly. Sometime she shouted on him. After 4-5 days i intervene and asked to my wife why you always shouts on him. What is your concerns?

She shared with me that my concerns are only i want to see him perfect in study. I said i got it you are saying true. Every parents want his child do well in study.

I just validate her then i asked my son what is your concerns.  Why are you not doing study.
He answered me Papa look our school teacher teach us in school then she give us same work for written & again give same work for Home Work.

I do my homework but Mom say do it more twice. Why should i do again and again one book work. I am feeling bore. I can remember in one time only there is no need to repeat.

My wife speaks to my son ok i will not give you extra work but you have to promised if you will get less marks then you will do study my way.
He said i promised.

Now just look in this matter when we listen our son then we get his world. We start relate him from there. He is doing well in his all test. Now there is no fight between mom & child.

This is just one sharing from my life. Just start listen to your wife,your kids,your parents & even start listening to your Customer what they want i bet you your relationships will go on next level. You will get maximum order from customer because you will provide them what they want.


So start LISTENING and see the Magic.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A controversial Bill passed in Iran, it allows men to marry daughters, draws flak from other nations?

A controversial Bill passed in Iran, it allows men to marry daughters, draws flak from other nations? Iran Parliamentarians have moved a bill in order to protect the rights of children which includes a clause that lets a man marry his own adopted daughter considering the fact that she is 13 years old. However, activists of the country have expressed alarm that the bill sanctioned by parliament, gives an opportunity for the caretaker of a family to marry his or her adopted child if a court orders it is in the best interests of the individual child. Iran’s Guardian Council, a body of clerics and jurists which reviews all parliamentary bills before the constitution and the Islamic law, has yet to give its final verdict on the controversial legislation. To the shock of rights campaigners, girls in the Islamic republic can marry as young as 13 years old if they seek permission from their father. On the other hand, boys can marry only after the age of 15. In Iran,

The Blind CEO Who Changed Destiny

The inspiring story of Srikanth Bolla If the "world looks at me and says, 'You can do nothing,' I look back at the world and say I can do anything." The luckiest person alive: Srikanth Bolla is the CEO of Hyderabad-based Bollant Industries, a company that manufactures eco-friendly, disposable consumer packaging solutions. But he is not your usual entrepreneur or CEO. Srikanth was born in a village near Machilipatnam, a small city in Andhra Pradesh in a farming family. When he was born villagers suggested his parents to smother him. To smother means to kill someone by suffocating by covering nose & mouth. Reason being, Srikanth was born without eyes. Srikanth's parents had a big dilemma in their hands. Would they let their child suffer all his life without eyes, as prophesied by many, or let him live his life? Everyone else called the little boy names like burden, useless. Fortunately, Srikanth's parents who were uneducated, poor and earning jus